Tuesday 2 September 2014

Daily Picspiration - Home

I haven't posted much recently due to being away on holiday, and also due to a neck hernia, which is causing excruciating nerve pain throughout my right shoulder and arm.

I am not sure I will be able to write much throughout this month or maybe the next, especially if an operation takes place, but I do hope to keep my Daily Picspiration pieces going.

I wrote this one quite quickly, which is why it's so short and sweet, although I had thought about the photo for some time. I had initially thought of something dark, but then when I noticed the guitar box a whole other story appeared, and that' what came in the end; one much lighter and full of hope.

Posted on August 31st, you can read 'Home' here.

Add caption


No comments :

Post a Comment