Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Mustache Survey ... Of Sorts


Tagged by Angela Lynn from Ang Writes

 


Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name:

1. Rand
2. ‘M’ (or Em)
3. Mand
4. Amanda (when they’ve misread my name – happens more than you think!)

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Barmaid
2. Swing Showman (winch operator on a West End show)
3. Chamber Maid
4. Secretary/PA

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:

1. Aliens
2. Inception
3. Peter’s Friends
4. Avatar

Four Books I'd Recommend:

1. Weaveworld – Clive Barker
2. The Dark Tower Series – Stephen King
3. Dead Sea Games – James Hazzard
4. Gaea’s Chosen – Cara Michaels

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. Brunswick, Melbourne
2. Wimbledon, London
3. Kettering, Northants
4. Southend-On-Sea, Essex

Four Place I've Been: 

1. Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) Lantau Island, Hong Kong
2. Niagara Falls, Canada
3. Tulum, Mexico
4. Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Australia

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Quorn, South Australia
3. Gnarabup Beach, Western Australia
4. Maldives

Four Things I Don't Eat:

1. Curry, or any Indian Food
2. Lemon Grass
3. Ginger
4. Chilli peppers

Four Of My Favorite Foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Tuna
3. Parsnips
4. Mushrooms

Four TV Shows That I Watch:

1. The Walking Dead
2. Scott & Bailey
3. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
4. Gilmore Girls (they are still being re-run)

Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year (2015):

1. Having a car again.
2. Going on Holiday in May
3. Going to MinionCon in Nottingham, in June
4. Sending out my novel to beta readers

Four Things I'm Always Saying:

1. Balls!
2. Indeed!
3. Well it’s better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.
4. Go, go, Gadget Go!

Four People I'll tag: (No. Pressure.)

1. Susi


1 comment :

  1. This makes me love you more. And honestly, I wasn't sure that was possible!!!!
    YAY betas!! HELL YES to Go, Go, Gadget Go! And parsnips are the bomb, yo!

    ReplyDelete