Tuesday 19 May 2015

Daily Picspiration - The Future

My Daily Picspiration entry went up on Sunday. School holidays are over and I am catching up. This is the latest and possibly final episode of this series. I am not sure yet if I want to continue with it or write something new. We'll see what the next set of photos offer. But I have left it in a place where it can stop or continue.

Posted on May17th, you can read Part 9 - 'The Future' here

You can read Part 8 - 'Dealing with shit' here.
You can read Part 7 - 'Discovery' here. 
You can read Part 6 - 'Occupied' here. 
You can read Part 5 - 'Provisions' here.
You can read Part 4 - 'Moving Out' here.
You can read Part 3 - 'New Recruit' here.
You can read Part 2 - New Location here. 
You can read Part 1 - Frozen here.





No comments :

Post a Comment